The Pod Collective
I know it can be tough sometimes to get the support you need to run a business and a household. I know that business coaches can cost an arm and a leg, and I know that it's hard to invest that money in yourself. I have been there! I am tired of hearing too many mama's not get help with their businesses just because they can't afford it or do not have the support.
So I have created The Pod Collective. A membership and networking community where moms can come and get the support they need, learn how to grow their businesses, stop getting stuck in the overwhelm and start taking inspired action FORWARD! And all that AFFORDABLY!
Why am I doing a Pre-Release?
Brooke (the Pod Collective Founder & President), is having a baby in Mid November! So we wanted to make the big launch once she comes back from maternity leave. We already have all the content planned and ready to release to each of you each month though, so don't worry, the little one won't mess with that! Also we will be having a community manager to help out with all questions in case myself or Kayla are not available!
The price of the Pod Collective Membership will increase when we launch officially in January, but you will get special pricing due to being a Pre-Release Tester!
Okay Sign me up!
It's $15/month for 3 months (cancel anytime)
Why the Pod?
Members of orca pods very often work together to catch a meal. Pod members sometimes will force many fish into one area and then take turns feeding or will beach (slide out of the water onto the shore) themselves to scare seals or penguins into the water, where other killer whales are waiting to feed. In other words PODS help each other out, they are there for each other and they work together. I wanted to create a POD of Mama's that are all struggling with similar things, and give them a space to learn and grow!
How will this work?
- You will get access to a private Facebook group for networking with other mompreneurs that are likely your target audience or at the least a great place to make friends!
- You will get password access to the membership site which is currently on a custom designed membership site through Squarespace but will be moving to MemberVault in the coming weeks.
- There will be monthly Content Bundle Releases with a Virtual Workshop or Training, Workbooks and Bonuses
- The Facebook group will hold weekly themes for interaction
- There will be a weekly time for Business and Tech Coaching with Brooke! Bring all your questions and get access to me for 1 hour each week!
- Opportunities to go LIVE or post in the group about what you have to offer in your business
- If you are local to the Tacoma, WA Area you will get access to FREE Local in person workshops and meet-ups as well as a lot of awesome perks once we officially launch in January, so stay tuned for those! (hint: listing on our website, housing physical goods for sale in our store front and much more!)
Virtual Workshops & Trainings to Look Forward to:
- Evernote for Mama's
- Discovering Your Brand Story
- How to Hack Facebook Live as a Mama
- How to Nail Your Messaging
- How to Create a Membership Site on Squarespace
- Harnessing Your Female Cycles for Energy
- Canva 101
- Squarespace 101
- Effective Networking
- Healthy Food for Families on the Quick
- Project Management for the Mompreneur
- Content Creation
- Easy Landing Pages
- How to host a Webinar for Free
- How to Land a Speaking Gig
- How to Grow Your Email List of Gold
- Authentic Social Media
- Organic Growth for Instagram
- And so many more....
We would also love for YOU to get to share the spotlight and share a workshop in the future of something YOU are passionate about or an expert on!
Also, you will get access to the lovely POD Leaders!
If we haven't met officially, my name is Brooke Markevicius and I am a Mama to little miss Lily, also known as Toddler Boss. She is 2.5 going on 16 and is FULL of life! She is about to get a little brother, Lukas Raine in the coming months. I have been a Mompreneur since Lily was 4 months old when I quit my job at a fast paced Start Up to take time to be home with her. That lasted about 3 weeks and I was eager for something of my own. So I took my DIY, Learn Fast, Tech, Project Management background and started freelance web design and branding. I did that for the last 2+ years and have recently moved into more Authentic Story and Business Coaching. I also have a passion for writing and speaking which I am pursuing more as we speak!
My partner in crime and the spear head Mama of our in person Co-Working Space for Mama's is the amazing, Kayla Schroader. She is a mama to the beautiful Lea and is the magic behind the POD! She will be opening Pod Works, our local space in the coming months as well here in Tacoma, WA. She is the Online Content Moderator for ExperienceTacoma.com as well as a writer for M Agency. Kayla has had the dream to help support Moms in business for a long time and I am so thankful our paths have crossed and the Pod is becoming a reality.
YES PLEASE LET'S DO THIS! How do I sign up?
I firmly believe (and know this about myself as well) that if we do not invest SOMETHING into a program or group that we will not show up and do the work. So I am giving this for more than 50% off what the launch price will be for this membership site. The billing will stop after 3 months and you will be offered the option to stick around at a super discounted price since you were a Pre-Release Tester!
To join, click the subscribe button below. You will then be contacted with sign-in info for the membership site and the ability to join the facebook group. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
$15/month, billed monthly for 3 months (cancel at anytime).